close

這是我爸帶給我的一篇文章

我把它打出來給跟大家分享

一定要認真看完    而且要  認真思考

希望可以給大家一些幫助!

 

 

什麼才關緊要?

 

Michael Josephson                廖正方   譯

 

不管你準備好了沒有    Ready or not

有一天一切都會結束   some day it will all come to an end

到時 再也沒有日出  沒有日月分秒  There will be no more sunrises, no more minutes, hours or days  

所有你收集的東西    All the thing you colleced, whether treasured or forgotten will pass to someone else.

不論是珍藏   或是 早被你遺忘的  

都會轉到他人手上 

你的財富  名望 和世俗的權勢  都將變得無用而沒有意義   Your wealth, fame and temporal power will shrivel to irrelevance.

 

不管你曾擁有什麼   別人欠你什麼  都無關緊要   It will no matter what you owned or what you were owed.

你種種的怨恨  憎恨  挫折  嫉妒   也終會消失   Your grudges, resentments, frustrations and jealousies wil finally dissapear.

同樣的   So, too,

你懷抱的希望  雄心壯志 遠大計劃  待辦事項  有將通通過期失效   your hopes, ambitions, plans and to do lists will expire. 

你曾經如此在意的種種輸贏    都會消失遠去   The wins and loses that once seemed so important will fade away.

 

你是哪裡人  住在何處都無關緊要  It won't matter where you came from or what side of the tracks you lived on at the end.  

你美不美 聰不聰明   都無關緊要    It won't matter whether you were beautiful or brilliant.

甚至你的膚色性別也不重要了    Even your gender and skin color will be irrelevant.

 

那麼 什麼才關緊要?    So what will matter?

要如何衡量你在世的價值呢?  How will the value of your days be measured?

要緊的不是你買下的   而是你建造的一切   What will matter is not what you bought but what you built,

要緊的不是你的所得   而是你的付出    not what you got but what you gave.

要緊的不是你的成功   而是你的重要性   What will matter is not your success but yoour significance.

要緊的不是你學到的      而是你教導別人的東西   What will matter is not what you learned but what you taught.

要緊的是你行為中的操守  同情心 勇氣 或  犧牲奉獻    What will matter is every act of integrity,compassion, courage, or sacrifice that

            引領  感動  鼓舞  其他人來效法你的所作所為        enriched, empowered or encouraged others to emulate your example.

要緊的不是你的能力     而是你的品格    What will matter is not your competence but your character.

要緊的不是你認識多少人 而是當你撒手離世時   有多少人悵然若失   What will matter is not how many people you knew,

                                                                                           but how many will feel a lasting loss when your gone.

要緊的不是你的記憶      而是愛你的人對你的記憶    What will matter is not your memories but the memories that live in those who loved you.

要緊的是世人對你的懷念有多久  是誰 因何事  而懷念你  What wil matter is how long you will be remembered, by whom and for what.

 

「要緊的人生」  並非碰巧發生   是自己的選擇    而不是環境決定   Living a life that matters doesn't happen by accident.

                                                                                          It's not a matter of circumstance but of choice.

 

請選擇過     要緊   的人生!                          Choose to live a life that matters. 

 

 

請為自己思考吧!  各位!

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    gingong1116 發表在 痞客邦 留言(1) 人氣()